Accommodation on Yorke’s Conditions of Tenancy
Thank you for choosing to book your holiday accommodation with Accommodation on Yorkes. Please read our Conditions of Tenancy prior to booking to ensure that you agree with and accept our conditions.
- No bookings will be processed to anyone under the age of 21, proof of ID may be required. No guest under the age of 21 years will be permitted to occupy any holiday property unless accompanied by a person 21 years of age or older.
- Holiday guests must provide all bed, bathroom and kitchen linen eg: pillowcases, sheets, towels, tea towels and bath mats. Some properties require you to also bring your own bedding eg: pillows and quilts.
- Toiletries are not provided; please remember to bring along with you such items as soaps, dishwashing tablets, toilet paper, bin liners etc.
- All payments are to be made in full before 30 days prior to occupancy. Where the booking is made prior to 30 days of arrival date full payment is due within 24 hours of the booking date.
- PLEASE NOTE A 1% SURCHARGE WILL APPLY TO ALL CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS
CREDIT CARD TOKENIZATION Credit Card Tokenization allows for Guests’ card information to be saved and the Deposit Payment charged to the Credit Card to secure the booking. 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival any remaining balance will be automatically charged to the same Credit Card. We will email a receipt and further property information with arrival details. Accommodation on Yorkes reserve the right to further charge the Credit Card to recover reasonable costs in excess of the bond amount paid for damage to the property and/or its furnishings during your stay.
- After hours/emergency call-out or lock out $50
- Replacement of lost keys/remotes (at cost)
- Additional cleaning (at cost)
- Damages/Breakages (at cost)
- Please check your receipt and contact our office immediately should there be any discrepancy.
- If the required deposit is not paid by the due date as stated on the booking invoice the booking may be cancelled without any further notice.
- Holiday premises are available after 2:00pm on the day of arrival, and are to be vacated by 10:00am on the day of departure. A late departure fee of $50 will be charged if the property has not been vacated by 10:00am, unless prior arrangement has been made with Agent.
- When paying by direct debit please place in the description, the name of the property you are renting along with your surname or the provided YBI number.
- A fee for dishonoured or re-presented cheques will be charged.
- If you lock yourself out of your holiday property and you require a duplicate set of keys to gain access to the property a $25 fee will be charged to your bond. If no duplicate keys are available, tenants will be liable for the costs involved in gaining entry to the property. This may include the cost of new locks and 4 sets of keys to be cut. Under no circumstances should the guest break in or attempt to break into the property when it is locked.
- If the keys are lost while you are in occupancy you will be responsible for the cost of changing the locks and the cutting of 4 new sets of keys. The keys are your responsibility so please take care of them.
- On departure, all keys are to be returned to the key safe or the specific location they were found.
- Noisy parties will not be tolerated and may lead to immediate cancellation of the booking. No person on the premises shall be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring properties. Notice of termination may be served immediately with no refund given if this is the case. Under no circumstances are fireworks to be set off at any property as this is a fire hazard, instant loss of bond will occur and you may be asked to vacate the premises.
- Your Co-operation in leaving the premises in a neat and tidy condition would be appreciated. This includes ensuring all the dishes are done and the garbage is taken out. If the premises are not left in a tidy condition, an additional fee will be charged to your bond. The BBQ must be cleaned after use, a fee will be deducted from the bond if not left clean.
- Garbage bins are provided with all properties. Please ensure that all garbage is removed from your holiday property and placed in the bins provided. Please read your directions for the garbage collection day. You are required to place the bin on the curbside for collection with the handle facing the property. If you are unsure of the collection day please contact the office.
- All guests are responsible for keeping the property secure during their stay and will be responsible for any theft or damage due to neglect in this area.
- No liability is accepted for any injury, debt, damage or loss, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the agent's or owner's control. No responsibility is taken for guests' personal property left on or near the premises. It is recommended that guests take out personal property insurance or adequate travel insurance should any unexpected events arise before or during their travel period.
- All guests are responsible for any loss or damage arising from breakages or other damage to the holiday property during their stay, including additional cleaning/washing of linen, removal of excess garbage, repairs or replacement items in the property.
- Any breakages or property damage must be reported to our office and be paid for immediately. If we are not informed the costs will be taken from your security bond.
- All properties are privately owned so please respect the owner’s property and do not move around furniture. A fee may be charged should this occur.
- All properties under the management of Accommodation on Yorkes are rented on a fully self-contained basis. In the event of faults and/or malfunctions of appliances or inclusions, there is no obligation from the owner or Accommodation on Yorkes to compensate or discount.
- Should a tradesperson be sent out upon your request to carry out a repair that was unnecessary, the cost of the callout will be charged to you.
- Our staff and website endeavour to describe the premises, position and furnishings to the best of our ability and in good faith. No responsibility or refunds for alleged misdescription can be accepted.
- We will endeavour to recover and return items of value inadvertently left in your holiday property but take absolutely no responsibility for their recovery or return. Items will be posted back at guest cost, items may also incur a packaging cost. Low-value items will be kept for a maximum of 2 weeks and if not claimed will be disposed of. Left undergarments will be disposed of immediately.
- Each holiday property is equipped for a specific number of guests. No swags, tents or caravans, or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed. If the property is reported to be overloaded the tenants will be asked to vacate the property immediately with no refund made.
- If notice of termination is served this receipt is issued without prejudice to that notice.
- If the property runs out of gas please contact Accommodation On Yorkes so we can arrange a refill.
- All of our properties attract a security bond. We reserve the right to apply a higher bond than advertised at our discretion. The security bond is to be paid along with the rental tariff, booking fee and cleaning fee. The bond will be refunded within 7 to 10 business days of vacating the property provided there are no damages or extra cleaning required. Bonds cannot be refunded to a credit card. We can refund to a nominated bank account, please ensure you provide your bank account details otherwise a cheque will be sent to the address noted on your booking slip.
- Property access information will not be handed out until final payment of your stay has been made.
- Bookings are made in good faith by our agency but we cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owner of the premises, which are outside our control.
- A Deposit confirms your booking, however, prices (rent & fees) are subject to change by the owners or service providers prior to payment in full or commencement of booking.
- Under no circumstances are animals allowed at the premises of properties that are not pet friendly. Pets found to be at a premise that is not pet friendly is cause for an immediate non-release of the bond taken for that booking and notice of termination may be served with no refund given. Some holiday properties are dog-friendly ‘outside only’, dog owners are expected to not leave dogs unattended at any time on their own or allow them on any furniture. All dog waste must be cleaned up around the property before departure, a fee will apply otherwise.
- Refunds following cancellation may only be available if and when the period cancelled is fully rebooked for the total period and equal amount of tariff. Refunds may be subject to a cancellation fee. The booking fee is not refundable.
- A booking fee will apply to all bookings. The booking fee is in addition to the rental of the property and any other charges incurred throughout your holiday in the property. Booking fees must be paid in full prior to the holiday commencing or gaining access to the property.
- Inside all holiday properties are strictly non-smoking. Smoking in any property is cause for an immediate non-release of the bond taken for that booking.
ACCOMMODATION ON YORKE’S REFUND POLICY CANCELLATIONS NOTIFIED MORE THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE ARRIVAL DATE WILL BE ENTITLED TO A FULL REFUND LESS A CANCELLATION FEE OF $30.00. CANCELLATIONS NOTIFIED LESS THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL DATE WILL FORFEIT THE TOTAL BOOKING TARIFF. IF FULL PAYMENT WAS MADE, THE BOND AND CLEANING FEE WILL BE REFUNDED.
- TENANTS THAT DO NOT MAKE NOTIFICATION OF THEIR INTENTION NOT TO VISIT, WILL FORFEIT ALL PAYMENT. IF YOU SHORTEN YOUR STAY, THE UNUSED PORTION OF YOUR RENTAL IS NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Non-compliance with these conditions permits the owner or agent to refuse the key, amend the rent of premises or immediately terminate the tenancy. Should you require any additional information please call our office on 08 88522000.
CREDIT CARD TOKENIZATION
Credit Card Tokenization allows for Guests' card information to be saved and the Deposit Payment charged to the Credit Card to secure the booking. 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival any remaining balance will be automatically charged to the same Credit Card. We will email a receipt and further property information with arrival details.Accommodation on Yorkes reserve the right to further charge the Credit Card to recover reasonable costs in excess of the bond amount paid for damage to the property and/or its furnishings during your stay.
- After hours /emergency call out or lock out $50
- Replacement of lost keys/remotes (at cost)
- Additional cleaning (at cost)
- Damages/Breakages (at cost)
We have a high demand for holiday homes on Yorke Peninsula and are currently taking on more listings. Increase your income by making your Yorke Peninsula property available for holiday rental within this high ranking site. If you would like more details about renting your holiday home through Accommodation On Yorkes, contact our team.